Henri's berichten over zijn recente activiteiten

Henri's reports on his recent activities

maandag 16 december 2013

Being Absent

This year, I did not post as much as I used to do, because:

(1) My partner underwent serious surgery, so I had to reprioritize. This is a private matter and fortunately, all  turned out well and there is no need to elaborate further on this;
(2) I was commissioned  to write a chapter for the exhibition catalogue by the Dutch National Glass Museum in Leerdam (NL). Its designated subject was the relationship between professor Ernst Haeckel and the Blaschkas. The exhibition  "Een zee van Glas" / "A Sea of Glass" will terminate Ocotber 26th, 2014. This is a professional matter and I will elaborate on it in a future blog message.

Yet, both circumstances explain for my recent absence & low input on the blog.
I intend to return to my previous frequency of posting.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten